Welcome, Guest
November 13, 2019, 07:22:06 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Donations Page  (Read 140 times)

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Donations Page
« on: July 13, 2019, 04:55:27 AM »

A Donations Page has been added to the website.

http://www.thedarktides.com/donations.html

The Donation Token Stones Will Be added sometime in the next week. They Will be added to Level 4 in the museum.
I've added a few signs to the museum as well to help with navigating the floor. More will eventually be added.

I've also modified the Veteran Rewards System. All the dye tubs, and ethereals have been moved to quest token stones on level 4 of the museum. All the reward cloaks, robes, and dresses have been replaced with ones for the our server rewarded at 3, 6, 9 months, and 1,2,3,4,5 years. Also Bags of 5 donation tokens will be on the Veteran Rewards menu in miscellaneous. This way even people who cannot donate money can also show there support by being active on the server. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:03:54 AM by Bane »

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Donations Page
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 03:46:49 AM »

I have the Donation Stones Ready To Go, but a few of the items on it require updates to the cliloc.enu file in the client, so I will put them in the museum right after we release the installer. there are 60+ items on them.

I am also working on coming up with more stuff to add to the token stones, and working on stuff to put on a gold stone as well. we may have to add an area to display addons that will be on these stones, so that part may take a bit longer then the upgrades to the token stones. Oh and I am going to hue the Token Stones the same color as the quest tokens. So they keep with the other color coordination that is going on.