Welcome, Guest
July 12, 2020, 05:11:07 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Rambling Ideas  (Read 885 times)

Azazel

• View Profile
Rambling Ideas
« on: December 09, 2019, 07:29:39 AM »

1. Save Hobbes!!!!  <3

2. The spawn rate at champs mixed with the reward of loot chests makes Champs way to lucrative especially with being able to leave and let the candles decay and farm them some more. I would suggest either not having mobs at champs drop loot chests or making it so that if the champ is abandoned for a set amount of time it would despawn the champ.

3. Status pets are OP. I love them. I really do. See suggestion #1 =P.  But at the same time they need "fixed" they can get way to powerful for a 4 slot pet. I would suggest either making them so only 1 Status pet could be out at a time or having it so each level they increase the pet slots also increase. Though that's easily counteracted by how easy Pet Slot Deeds currently are to get which leads to...

4. Not really a suggestion but just observed +1 Pet Slot deeds are easily acquired in dungeon chests and some dungeon chest loot seems to be way to good for the level/dungeon its in.

Thanks,
Azazel

LittleTree

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Rambling Ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 11:30:51 AM »

Thank you VERY much for your suggestions/comments/concerns and the time it took to make this post! We greatly appreciate it!

We do take things that players say very seriously. As staff we only have so much time to be able to actually play, either way there is no way we would find everything there is to find.

Our players are an essential part of the world. Players help make the world what it is. Having these things here in the forum is extremely helpful as we will be able to work on things as we have time to/try to work fixes into our current to do lists. We see this as not just a game, but also as a community. Like a baby it takes more then one to raise it to it's best potential. We see players being involved like this as a very positive thing!

On a more interesting note, be careful what you wish for, because some day you may see it in game! ;)

Again, thank you!!

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 01:39:49 AM »

just to chime in on the tchest in dungeons things. I am trying to sort that out, and have been baffled by how many of those chests have spawned even though the odds of them spawning are less then the ones that don't include things like the pet slots. basically there is usually 2 or 3 other chest types that can spawn in the locations where the chests with the artifacts and pet slots can spawn. We actually have them numbered by level of difficulty. so level 6 chests are the reason a lot of pet slots have been seen, but in places like dragons nest, the same location that spawns the level 6 can also spawn a level 4 and level 5 chest. what gets me, is when I go to those places im not as lucky as others seem to be. I am playing with the times on the spawn cycles as well. im trying to widen the ranges on the spawn time to find the ideal cycle.

On the note of the pet slots, I have considered putting items in play that would potentially remove followers from a player. these would be amongst the cursed item types. Ive also considered having some cursed items not appear cursed till they are equipped or used depending on the item. In my rpg game, some of the best items had terrible curses on them. I just haven't fully explored this yet.

Azazel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 12:29:12 AM »

An area in the museum where you can teleport to each Historian. I keep forgetting where to find them and running all over the place =P. Maybe even make it like a Gate so it wouldn't take up much ground space.