Welcome, Guest
July 12, 2020, 05:15:37 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Adrastos Broken Thread  (Read 880 times)

Adrastos

• View Profile
Adrastos Broken Thread
« on: December 10, 2019, 07:36:48 AM »

Going to just post everything I find in the same post :)

Discovered if you have a pet that would drop a special chest when killed in the wild... It will drop it every time it dies, example being my demon dragons. Not sure what else is tamable and drops these chest.

If you have an item that will transform you into a monster and add properties onto it you can activate a secondary to get rid of the "monster" state but one of the items will keep its bonus properties while you remain human. I discovered this using werewolf gloves and Spirit of the Werewolf.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 09:36:21 PM by Adrastos »

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adrastos Broken Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 01:48:48 PM »

Thanks for the input, pets shouldn't be dropping lootchests of any kind. The second chest it dropped would technically be its peerless chest as the demon dragon is considered a peerless to create an additional source of peerless reagents for crafts. On mobs like devils, champs, and other such peerless they should drop 2 chest, and a third one would be considered bonus chest. It appears I just missed a restriction for pets like demon dragon when they die as a pet. Hope all that makes sense and thank you for letting me know about it.

Adrastos

• View Profile
Re: Adrastos Broken Thread
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 09:37:08 PM »

bump