Welcome, Guest
February 24, 2020, 04:52:00 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Warehouse Order System  (Read 94 times)

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Warehouse Order System
« on: January 26, 2020, 11:34:20 PM »

After Tonight's Restart I will be spawning Olland The Obelisk Warehouse Agent As part of A Preview of the Coming Warehouse Order System.

To Use this system simply visit Olland who sells resource orders. Think of Olland as an Agent that gets work for crafters, and the price you pay is the cut of the profits paid in advance.

Once you buy an order, you will notice it shows what you need when you put the cursor over it. Simply Gather the Items it your bag and then double click the order. It will auto fill the order and give you a completed order.

Once you have a completed order, Return to Olland and drag the completed order onto him for your reward.

So Things to note, You do not have to have the needed items in your main pack to fill the order. You will also notice that the completed orders have a more realistic weight then the bulk order system has. So I recommend you get a backpack of holding if you do not have one already, to store the completed orders in.

Olland Currently Has 4 orders, 2 small resource orders and 2 medium resource orders. This will give you an Idea of how this works and what is to come. There is a lot we can do with this system. One of the chance rewards is being rewarded with a small Military Contract. this is like a Large Bulk Order in a way. This is treated in the same way as the other orders.

I would very much like to hear feed back on this. Id like to know what kind of orders you would like to see, What kind of basic rewards and what kind of chance rewards you would like to see as well.

I Think this system has the potential to be amazing as we can edit it nearly on the fly(edits require restart only) with little effort compared to making a new bulk order type or modifying a existing ones. So We can do a lot of different things with this and I would like to hear wat you would like to see with it.