Welcome, Guest
July 12, 2020, 06:59:02 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Chest of Drawers (stealable) doesn't lock down/secure properly  (Read 239 times)

ribaldron

• View Profile

First time I got it I thought it was odd it was still highlighted when you secure it, so I picked it up.  It was in my bag and said Locked Down & Secure still.  Put it down and secured it again.  Prompt came up.  Set the access level.  Still was able to pick it up.  Had to release it and secure it again for it to actually work and give me the error I couldn't pick it up.

Well, second time I got one, I didn't do this due diligence and it disappeared.  Spent a really long time looking for what I had put in it before I realized what happened.  I'm not sure if the first issue is related to the second - but I'm guessing it is.

Not really sure what the deal is.  This is the only container that's been off so far in my experience.

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Chest of Drawers (stealable) doesn't lock down/secure properly
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 11:19:54 PM »

That's Interesting indeed. I was not able to reproduce it with either the normal chest of drawers or the red one. Where did you get it from?

ribaldron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 05:33:33 AM »

It's the Chest of Drawers from the Water Temple.  Wasn't sure if that was like a spoiler or something.

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 11:24:17 PM »

With most stealables, they aren't huge secrets. While I wasn't able to exactly replicate the issue you had, there was an issue with how it was spawned, but that should be fixed now. If you have any further problems like that please let us know so we can check them out.