Welcome, Guest
October 31, 2020, 11:04:09 AM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 611 times)

ribaldron

• View Profile
Greetings!
« on: July 21, 2020, 07:32:45 AM »

Little late here, but I am Ribald Ron in game, for those of you interested that I have not had the opportunity to meet in-game yet.  I Started with UO when we were both young and it was a passion of mine up until around the ML expansion.  Played Emulated servers to re-experience the classic feeling, but wandered into the AoS+ servers as well in that time, having played one ML server.

Got the itch recently to come back to UO, as it has been MUCH longer than I would have thought.  Looked on the server list for a server that looked interesting, seeing this was custom and relatively new (though I misread the year, I think - it's still one of the youngest servers on the serverlists) it piqued my interest and after some patching issues - which I still suffer from - here I am!

Many systems here are new to me (surprise!) and it's been a fun adventure seeing the NEW new, and the new to me.

Perhaps being so familiar with the standard game, I've sought to really explore and figure out The Dark Tides as well.  Maybe this, with my helpful nature, made me a candidate for the Young Player Support system.

Let me just say, regardless of any title I may have - if you need any assistance, I will do my best. :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 07:34:22 AM by ribaldron »

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 11:41:01 AM »

Hiyas! You are pretty helpful.

LittleTree

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 10:43:43 PM »