May 12, 2021, 01:24:20 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1816 times)

Mal

• View Profile
Hello
« on: October 23, 2019, 03:23:23 PM »

Hello,

My in-game character is Mal and I am new. I have played Ultima Online for a long time and love the game, so the way that this Dark Tides is loosely based on the previous game, yet masterfully redone is very refreshing. As you can imagine, I have dabbled in almost all aspects of Ultima Online, but my favorite thing has always been exploration. I am excited to find new nooks, crannies, and death every time I log in. My limited introduction into the world of Dark Tides is shaping up to be a truly unique experience so far and I am having a blast. Thanks for having me. I look forward to playing and interacting with all of you.

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 10:57:27 PM »

Hey Mal, we are glad to have you. Hope you stick around for a long time to come.

LittleTree

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 10:48:52 PM »

Hello Mal! You have been an amazing addition to The Dark Tides World! We are grateful that you found us and love the world! Thank you for being open to some help along the way and being open to helping others when you can! The people in the world help the World be what it is. :) Looking forward to having you around for a long time!

Spike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 11:19:29 AM »

Hi Mal!! *waves*

Jesterhat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 08:57:56 PM »

yay! Nice to meet you, Mal! I too am loving my time here. Such a unique and fulfilling experience. The people are the cherry on top, too!