Welcome, Guest
May 12, 2021, 12:38:44 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Hello! :)  (Read 1221 times)

Jesterhat

• View Profile
Hello! :)
« on: October 29, 2019, 08:53:43 PM »

Hi, everyone!

It is GREAT to be a player here on the shard. I feel so at home already and I have only been here for about three days? That speaks to two things: the shard itself, but possibly (in my opinion), more importantly, the people here. Each and every person I have come into contact with has had the same love of the shard that I myself am starting to share and they are not hesitant at all to lend a hand or share a nugget of information.

About myself, I am a teacher by trade and I have two little girls. One is 3yrs and one is 6 months. I am happily married and as you might imagine, my playtime is limited! I will be around as often as I can in game, but I will frequent the discord far more often. I hope to be a member here for many many moons to come and I thank you for providing this space for us to all enjoy and be a part of. :)

Cheers!
Jesterhat

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! :)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 12:31:56 AM »

that was very well said. Thanks for the nice words. We are glad to have you here.

LittleTree

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! :)
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 10:28:17 AM »

Very happy to have you Jesterhat!! I appreciate the kind words! I understand life can get in the way of play time sometimes, but unfortunately that is part of being an adult. LOL! I hope to get to adventure with you one day on one of my chars!