Welcome, Guest
April 18, 2021, 02:52:02 AM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: First Rising Forum Contest!!!!  (Read 208 times)

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
First Rising Forum Contest!!!!
« on: March 19, 2021, 02:08:40 AM »

The rules are very simple.

Post Here To Enter!
Post Here By April 7th 2021!

One winner will be selected to receive their very own private valley in which they can place at the largest an 18x18(its a little tricky but it fits) and we will give it a yard. You will get a choice of grassy, desert, or snowy valley as well. Be sure that if you are drawn as the winner that you do not have too many houses. If needed Tree or I can check for you as the yard itself counts as a separate house.   

Lexus

• View Profile
Re: First Rising Forum Contest!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 12:08:44 PM »

well ill start off i guess . today i am 500 days old in Darktides i havent been as active as id like to be real life has gotten in the way, but what i can say is when ive been here playing it is prolly the most fun ive had on a shard in a long long time. its so refreshing and exciting to see al the different stuff that Bane and Tree have worked so hard on its genius some of this .. so Thank You for all youve done and that you Do. i plan on being here for the long haul and watching Dark tides grow ..... oh an i must Mention Lil Tree had Trix for breakfast LOL thanks.. Lexus

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 02:57:50 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, We appreciate it. I also appreciate all the hard work the other staff has put in. I know Tree and I both have learned from them as much as they have learned from us.

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 12:03:04 AM »

Lexus it looks like you are the winner. Be sure to narrow down to 3 houses, so you can add a house in the valley and to accommodate the yard. I will contact you soon about it.

Lexus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 04:40:02 AM »

woohoo thank you very much look forward to it!!!!