Welcome, Guest
December 06, 2021, 08:28:38 PM
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Wendalshens and More!  (Read 339 times)

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Wendalshens and More!
« on: September 11, 2021, 07:56:27 PM »

As some of you are aware, Wendalshens draws near! Oct 13th through the 21st is Wendalshens, be sure to log in during the Holiday for your Gift Bag. As always we will be holding several in-game events. The theme of the holiday is Celebration of the Harvest, and Werewolves.

Wendalshens: means "the reflection, the shadow".

Lycanthropy:
[līˈkanTHrəpē]

NOUN:
the supernatural transformation of a person into a wolf, as recounted in folk tales.

archaic:
a form of madness involving the delusion of being an animal, usually a wolf, with correspondingly altered behavior.

The Feast of Lycanus. is a prominent part of Wendalshens. It is the celebration of King Azimoth's act of defying the gods during the birth of the Kindom of Obelisk. The First King Azimoth is said to have fed the god Solstanis the flesh of his brother hidden in a meat pie during the harvest feast, to see if he really was omniscient. Angered by this, the god Solstanis later cursed him to transform into a wolf every full moon cycle. A full moon cycle is roughly 3 days. the 2nd day is true full. During the holiday it is also when the true Cannibals show them selves. They could be anyone.

***Now Some Important updates***

*A few days ago I began work on a project that represents the future of "The Dark Tides". I will be dedicating a fair amount of my time towards this here on out. All this really translates into is a bit slower of a release on content. There will be some teasers below. This project is building the game we set out to build when we launched this server. Once we get to the point of being able to launch it into testing, It will be launched along side the Existing server, as it will not be Ultima. We will be calling it "The Dark Tides: Elements". just Elements for short.

*Mephisto is returning. He is the one who coded all the Lost Clothing Quest stuff. He has also helped with a bunch of little things in the early days. Bonus for me is he lives 10 miles away from me.

*We have begun another project that will be releasing in stages. I wont say what it is though.

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wendalshens and More!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 08:00:08 PM »

more teasers
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:03:32 PM by Bane »

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 08:06:51 PM »

last bunch of teasers for now.

Bane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 08:14:28 PM »

I will post the teasers on discord as well just incase you cannot see them here. On my phone I have to download, but on my pc they show. *shrugs*